Your children’s safety and security is of utmost importance. That’s why we require a secure check-in/check-out procedure as well as a background check on every volunteer that works with the Children’s Ministry.
Sick Baby Policy
We would like to keep all our children as healthy as possible, so please do not put your child in the nursery if they have any of the following symptoms:
- He/she has had a fever during the past 24 hours.
- He/she has diarrhea.
- He/she has a cold that is less than four days old.
- He/she has a heavy nasal discharge.
- He/she is fussy, cranky, or extremely tired.
- He/she has symptoms of a possible communicable disease (i.e.: head lice)
In the event that your child is injured, you will be immediately notified. If it is a minor instance (i.e.: hitting) and your child is not hurt, and “ouch report” will be filled out, and you will be notified when you pick up your child. If an infant is biting, hitting, or hurting other infants on a continual basis, the parent will be asked to keep their child out of the nursery until the behavior has been changed.