Did you know?
- The average child will spend over 1,000 hours every year in school. They will spend less than 50 hours in church.
- The average parent has more than ten times the opportunities to discuss spiritual issues in one year than a church leader does in ten years!
That means that, compared to you as a parent, the church has limited potential to impact the heart of your child. What happens at home is in many ways more important than what happens at church! That’s why we want to come alongside you to help you “train up a child” in the way he or she should go.
Here’s how you can help us help you:
- Bring your kids to church (being consistent is critical)
- Follow up with your kids (How was church? What did you like? What grabbed you?)
- Talk about this stuff at home
Parenting children is the most difficult — and the most rewarding — challenge you will ever face. We want to partner with you as parents in this most important ministry of raising the next generation of leaders.
Our Purpose and Passion
Children’s Ministries at the Garden empower, equip, and activate children to:
- know Jesus through the Word
- encounter Jesus through His presence, and
- adore Jesus through a life surrendered
We want kids to see how God’s word fits into their lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last. We create an environment where the Holy Spirit is welcome and the children are positioned to encounter God’s manifest presence. Small groups, worship, soaking, dancing, prophetic art, prayer, and prophecy are just some of the many ways that His presence is manifested, revealing the Father’s love for them. It is our hope and prayer that your children will graduate our program prepared and intending to serve Jesus all the days of their lives.
If you plan on a visit with your children, please review the Safety and Security Policy.
Sunday Morning Programs
Children’s ministry is provided during both Sunday morning services in the Children’s Ministry building.
Wednesday Night Programs
- Lil’ Sprouts (ages 3-5)
- Greenhouse (grades K-6)
For More Information
- Sunday Morning
- Check-in Volunteer
- Classroom Helpers
- Wednesday Evening
- Seeds (Nursery)
- Lil’ Sprouts (Preschool)
- Greenhouse (Elementary)
For more information, contact Christie Badger.